Chemistry Unit 2: Reactions
Reactions Unit Starter Questions:
1) How can I tell the number of Valence Electrons and atom has?
2) What roll do the Neutrons play for the atom?
3) Why does Na and Cl like to bond with each other?
1/31 & 2/3:
1) Balance this formula:
2) What are the reactants of the above formula?
3) Define what "Indicators" are (after the definition, make a list of all the indicators you know are)
1) Balance the formula:
2) WHY does the temperature rise during an Exothermic reaction?
3) WHY does the temperature lower during an Endothermic reaction?
1) What would be two good methods to slow down a reaction?
2) What would be a good, real world application for speeding up a reaction?
3) How could we tell if we made an invisible gas during a reaction.
Reactions Unit Lessons:
Need help with balancing chemical formulas?
Try using the worksheet linked to the button below. Step by step instructions will be given.
Where do Tree's get their Mass from?
Tree's can get HUGE! But where do they come from? The ground? The air? A seed only? It's something to think about. This video explains how our lessons about Conservation of Mass explains a tree!